Wed, Oct 18|
Fall Themed Charcuterie Workshop at Rocky Pond Winery in Chelan
Fall is in the air! So let's make some FALL THEMED cheese boards, while sipping Rocky Pond wine!
Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Chelan, 212-A E Woodin Ave, Chelan, WA 98816, USA
About the event
Grazing With Love is teaming up with Rocky Pond Winery in Chelan to teach all the fun tips and tricks on how to make a gorgeous fall charcuterie display and which wines you'll want to pair with!
We cover everything from how to choose your ingredients, how to correctly fold salami, all while you style your own charcuterie board with Kimberly, of Grazing With Love. Come out with friends or make it a date but either way come have a blast and enjoy some amazing wine.
*Rocks Society Members receive specials on wine.
Each ticket includes:
- 10 inch palm leaf board
- Gift-worthy bakery box with window to transport board home in
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-Step guidance in creating a charcuterie board led by Kimberly Love of Grazing With Love
- A PDF of our "How-To" Guide & "Tips & Tricks"
- A jar of honey
- Honey dipper
- Perfect pairing suggestions
-Learn a life skill that will transform you into the Hostess with the Mostest!
Ask questions, have fun and get hands on! This is a class that you definitely don’t want to miss.
- Ticket type
Fall Charcuterie WorkshopPrice$75.00
+$1.88 service fee+$1.88 service feeSale ended